Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server. How the Information is used - The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Terms and Condition
1. Orders are processed after payment has been received. Information regarding the status of your order shall be sent to the email address provided during registration.
2. The processing lead-time of your order depends on the means of payment you have chosen. Usually it does not exceed 30 minutes for on-line payments during opening time. Orders shall be completed within 24 hours once the payment is received in our bank accounts or in our intermediate payment account. Orders are treated and processed 7 days a week from 09:30 to 00:00 (GMT+8).
3. We reserve the right to extend the processing delay of an order in the event of external factors beyond our control (e.g. crashes/breakdowns relating to the server, Internet, electricity supply, supplier service, agent handling payment, banks etc.).
4. We also reserve the right to impose additional control of transactions which we consider to be suspicious.
5. We guarantee the security of accounts purchased with ABestPremium – you can modify your password and email.
6. Given the nature of the service, in the case of an order which has already been processed, it is not possible to offer a refund or to cancel an extension.
7. If a purchase is cancelled and the order has not already been processed, the customer will be charged for reimbursement. Given our fast treatment of the orders, we advise you to make your request of cancellation as quickly as possible. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that your demand can still be taken into consideration. Reimbursement will be completed within 7 working days.
8. In the event of incomplete payment, we shall process the order once the missing amount is received.
9. All complaints or remarks on errors on our part should be reported by using the email address provided during registration.